Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 55: Scott Pilgrim Vs. The Universe

Yes, it's been a week since I've updated.  And this time it's actually because I hadn't worked out in a week.  Due to pull-up negatives raping my ass and being in Ottawa for four days, I just couldn't work out.  But I watched my eating in Ottawa to make up for the lack of cardio (though I find I'm watching my diet a lot more these days anyways), and now I'm back in action.  Workout was good today; I could only do 2 sets of my Bicep Superset (instead of the usual 3), but otherwise everything is hunky-dorey.    Actually, my triceps haven't seen any sort of degradation at all, which is pretty surprising.  Anyways, biceps should be back to normal soon.  Shame that I had to take the step backwards, but what can ya do?  Sometimes, things are just beyond your control.  That's all for today.  Update soon.

-Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment